To better serve our citizens, the Montgomery County Commission is partnering with Amwaste to host Montgomery County Clean-Up Days. On the last Saturday of each month, citizens can take advantage of FREE garbage collection sites throughout Montgomery County from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Montgomery County Commission is offering this FREE Service as an added benefit for our citizens!
|January 25, 2020||July 25, 2020|
|February 29, 2020||August 29, 2020|
|March 28, 2020||September 26, 2020|
|April 25, 2020||October 31, 2020|
|May 30, 2020||November 28, 2020|
|June 27, 2020||December 26, 2020|
- Hope Hull: Vacant grocery store at railroad tracks (Wasden Road)
- Mount Meigs: Pike Road High School
- Pike Road: County Lot on Meriwether Road (across from The Feed Lot)
- Pine Level: Pine Level Park (across from Sikes & Kohn)
- Pintlala: Pintlala Elementary School
- Ramer: Transfer Station (Co. Road 12, Hickory Grove Road)
- Flatwood: Flatwood Community Center (Williams Drive)
- Hazardous or toxic waste will not be accepted, including batteries, paints, thinners, oils, or gasses.
- Heavy or bulk items require your assistance in loading onto the truck. Items that are too heavy to be loaded manually will not be accepted. Nothing will be loaded onto the ground prior to operating hours or while other patrons are being served. Trash must be loaded directly onto the truck.
- No appliances will be accepted.
- No tires will be accepted.
- All tree limbs must be no longer than 4 feet long and no more than 6 inches in diameter.
- No salvaging of materials will be allowed.
- No standing or loitering will be allowed.
- No vehicles, with a load capacity of more than three-quarter (3/4) ton and/or equipped with hydraulics or self-dumping or self-dumping bodies, are permitted.
- No trailers, with a load capacity of more than three-quarter (3/4) ton and/or dual axle, are permitted.
- No vehicles with stake-side bodies are permitted.
- Please follow instructions given by operators and load onto the truck specified (limitation of equipment).
- Patrons will be served on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please maintain your place in line until you can be served.
- Use of Saturday Clean-Up Day locations are for Montgomery County Residents ONLY. Sorry, no contractors!
For further information, please contact the Montgomery County Commission at 334-832-1210.