The Montgomery County Finance Department advises the County Commissioners and County Administrator on fiscal and budgetary matters.
The department is responsible for:
- Accounting for all financial transactions
- Disbursement of funds
- Preparation of payroll
- Facilitating budget development and implementation
- Monitoring of revenues and expenditures
- Periodic and annual reporting and projecting of County finances
- Facilitates the annual audit
- Management the County Treasury
Finance Director - Sherrill Thomas
P.O. Box 1667
Montgomery, AL 36102
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.