How Do I Register To Vote?
VOTER REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
A person must meet the following criteria in order to register to vote in Alabama:
· 18 years of age or older
· Resident of Alabama
· Citizen of the United States
· Not convicted of a felony offense
· Not declared mentally incompetent by a court
VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE
You may register at any time. The cut-off for registering to vote is fifteen (15) days prior to Election Day. If you register within the cut-off period prior to an election, then you will not be eligible to vote in that particular election, but you will be able to vote in any following elections.
WHERE TO REGISTER IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY
· All Probate Tag Office Locations
· All City/County Library Branches
· All County Health Department Offices
· All County Agencies
· Board of Registrars Office
· Download a Voter Registration Application and mail it to the address of the county you reside in listed on the back of the application.
· Online at the Secretary of State's Website: www.alabamavotes.gov